Protocol on COVID-19 Curbside Service
Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Therefore we are implementing, no-contact, curbside service effective immediately.
Accordingly, we ask that you follow the steps below for the safety of us all:
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and call the clinic (972-234-1181)
- A receptionist will collect information about you and your pet.
- Once you are checked in, a technician will call to obtain a history and will arrange to get your pet from the car.
- All information regarding the visit including doctor recommendations, test results, and treatment options will be relayed to you by the doctor over the phone.
- Once your pet is ready to be discharged, a receptionist will call to process your payment and a staff member will bring your pet to the car.
Dear Pet Parents,
We will continue to strive to provide the highest standard of care for our patients and clients. Regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share some updates on how your veterinarians and team members are taking extra steps to help ensure their safety and our client’s safety.
We encourage our sick/exposed employees and clients to stay home.
We encourage our employees and clients to thoroughly wash their hands.
We encourage our employees and clients to use respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
We maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
We will limit the lobby to 5 people. We encourage our clients to call ahead and schedule appointments. Walk-in and Low-Cost Vaccine services will be available, but a client service representative may ask our clients to wait in their vehicle until an exam room is available.
We encourage high-risk employees to wear PPE during the visits with our clients and we will continue disinfecting the exam room between client visits.
We greatly appreciate your trust in us and continued support.