In Case of an Emergency
If a medical emergency occurs after-hours, patients will be referred to Hillside Veterinary Clinic, open 24 hours, 7 days a week:
Hillside Veterinary Clinic
6150 E. Mockingbird Lane
- About Us
- Pet Health
- New Here
What our clients are saying...
- We liked the professionalism and the way they cared for Dirk. They were also so gentle. When we received him back from his visit, he was not anxious and nervous but happy to be with the staff. Thank you for your care!
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff, not to mention that my dog loves them as well!
- Professional and caring - affectionate to our puppy.
- The staff and doctors seem to genuinely care about my puppy. They are kind and considerate and have no problem taking the time to explain things to my satisfaction. I trust y'all.
- Excellent care of my puppy. Absolutely exceeds my expectations every time.
- The staff are great, and Dr. Ferrell is super. She takes time with my beloved rescue, Lucy, and gives her lots of love. She is very thorough, and it is worth the drive from Dallas, believe me. Thanks Canyon Creek Animal Clinic! We love you!
- While I miss seeing the staff and the vets, the current no contact program works very efficiently. Levi was in, back out and we were home in no time.
- We absolutely love Dr. Ali! She has been so kind, patient, and has helped answer all of our questions for both our new puppy and cat. We feel that she truly cares about us and our sweet pets.
- Super staff...each and every one! Love this place and they love our doggies!
- It was a pleasure to meet Dr Carman. Tech Rachael was very thorough with her preliminary questions. Zeus was in to check for an ear infection but the team offered to complete his yearly exam including vaccines to save me a trip back in. So helpful!
- You made me feel welcome as a new pet parent. I’m looking forward to more interactions when I have to bring my lil guy in!
- Vets, techs and clinic staff are always great with our pets. They are always willing to answer questions we may have, even if it’s on a day we don’t have an appointment. And the kitties are always well taken care of.
- The entire staff is so friendly and attentive and they truly care so much about our furry family members! I have always been greeted promptly and with a smile; that makes me feel good because the staff loves what they do!
- Excellent attention and interest in pets and their welfare. Caring, sensitive treatment to pets and comfort for their owners. Very knowlegeable and good at explaining everything and answering questions about the pet's condition and needs.
- The whole staff loves animals and it clearly shows. The vet got down on the floor and let Dunkin get comfortable with him.
- Everyone is super friendly, from check in to check out. We saw Dr. Westra this last visit and he was wonderful with my babies. One who is a little leery of men… he got down on the floor with him. Everyone there just seems to go the extra mile.
- We are very happy with the care Darwin received. Dr. Carmen listened to our concerns, explained the treatment options, created a mutually agreed upon plan, provided post-visit voicemail plus Q&A = Excellent!
- So nice to meet Dr. Westra- he was friendly and did a thorough yearly exam for our dog Troy. He also called us with a follow up of the 'senior dog' test results.
- Dr. Ferrell was wonderful with my dog and me. She answered everything I asked, patiently. Unlike any vet I've met, she got down on the floor with my dog. She was so attentive and kind.